1. At home and on the river, use biodegradable cleaning products and earth-friendly body products. All of that abd chemicals get washed down the drain and back to the rivers.
2. When using your wasing machine nad dish washer, keep a full load as it uses less water due to the volume the clothes and dishes take up. Turn off auto-dry and open up the dishwasher to let the dishes air dry naturally.
3. Time your showers. At 5 gallons per minute, a 10 minute shower uses 50 gallons of water. If you drank 1 gallon of water per day, that's 50 day's worth of water down the drain in 10 minutes.
4. Turn off the water when you brush your teets or fill a cup with water that you'll use so that perfecty good water isn't going straight down the drain.
5. Turn off lights when not in use and unplug chargers. Energy production requeires water to cool thermal power plants and for extraction, transport, and processing in fuel production.
6. Pick up trash and litter nad toass it in the recycling or garbage cans. Lots of trash is washed down storm sewers and back to the rivers.
© 2020 Blue River Tara - It is forbidden to use any material of the site (videos, photos..)